- This event has passed.
Longchen Nyingthig Ngndro Accumulation Practice
February 24 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
Longchen Nyingthig Ngndro Practice Group meets weekly on Wednesday Mornings 7am-8am. The purpose is to accumulate
- Refuge prayer recitation 100,000.
- Prostrations 100,000 (can be done in conjunction with refuge recitation)
- Bodhicitta recitation 100,000.
- Vajrasattva (100 syllable mantra) 100,000
- Mandala Prayer & mantra with offerings 100,000
Primary practices at Samden Ling are Mindfulness and Compassion through the Longchen Nyingthig of Tibetan Buddhism. Invocation of Blessings from the lineage of meditation masters Longchen Rabjam and Jigme Lingpa as taught by Adzom Rinpoche. Meditation techniques include silent sitting, visualization, mantra and open awareness.
All are welcome to join in meditation practices guided by Resident Teacher, Lama Jacqueline Mandell, with over 40 years of Buddhist teaching experience. She joyfully offers insights and connectedness reflective of the wisdom that is possible for everyone.